- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Kills many types of caterpillars, gypsy moth larvae, worms and cabbage loopers
- For use on trees, shrubs and vegetables
- Makes up to 768 gallons of solution
- Do NOT store mixed solution. Only mix amount that will be used fully at each application or dispose of mixed solution that is remaining
- Can be used up to the day before harvest
Safer Brand Caterpillar Killer Concentrate eliminates caterpillars and worms, including tent caterpillars, gypsy moth larvae, budworms, bagworms, cabbage loopers, tomato hornworms, webworms, and many more. Safer Brand Caterpillar Killer uses DiPel (bacillius thuringiensis var. Kurstaki) which, once ingested by the caterpillar or worm, kills them within a few days. Simply mix this concentrate with water and spray on infested plants to eliminate leaf feeding caterpillars. Can be used up to the day before harvest. It is recommended to apply in the late afternoon or on cloudy days since b.t. breaks down rapidly in sunlight.