- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Treats up to 3,000 square feet (50,000 cubic feet)
- Active ingredient: Etoxazole
- Beethoven TR offers reliable control of mites, including two-spotted spider mites and whiteflies (suppression)
- Use on commercial greenhouses on bedding plants, cut flowers, hanging baskets, foliage, potted plants and ornamentals.
Beethoven® TR miticide/insecticide, with the active ingredient etoxazole, is a new total release aerosol from BASF. It provides control of mites, including the two-spotted spider mite, and suppresses whiteflies. In addition, Beethoven TR offers quick and easy application, thorough coverage, excellent plant safety and flexible re-entry times. This unique total release formulation is also a great Space Mix™ partner with other BASF total release insecticides, including Attain®, 1300 Orthene®, Tame®/Orthene, Pyrethrum® and Duraplex®, giving growers another easy-to-use rotation option for even greater control of greenhouse pests.